This training is crafted for experienced technicians to gain important motherboard level repair skills.
It’s a 4-week intensive training course held in our Melbourne repair centre.
Our expert technicians will take you by the hand and teach you the best practices on micro-soldering.
By the end of the course, you will master this essential board level repair skill and be able to tackle 99% of the most difficult smart device repair jobs.
Overview of this micro-soldering and advanced repair course:
1. Introduction to board level diagnostic / repair tools
2. Solder resistors and jumper wires
3. Logicboard diagram software
4. Disgnose common issues
6. IC soldering
7. Horne basic micro-soldering technique
8. Dual-layered motherboard
10. Hard disk
11. Baseband Module
12. Wifi Module
13. Face ID
14. Practise on faulty devices