Becoming the Expert
You are ready to become an expert in this industry.
Overview of this micro-soldering and advanced repair course:
1. Introduction to board level diagnostic / repair tools
2. Solder resistors and jumper wires
3. Logicboard diagram software
4. Disgnose common issues
6. IC soldering
7. Horne basic micro-soldering technique
8. Dual-layered motherboard
10. Hard disk
11. Baseband Module
12. Wifi Module
13. Face ID
14. Practise on faulty devices
You will get maximum exposure to a good amount of devices that aren’t availble elsewhere.
This course is designed for experienced technicians with a minimum 6-month industry experience.
It aims to bring you up an level to be able to work with motherboard and smaller components.
This package ($7,800) includes:
1. 4-week intensive on-site training.
2. Lifetime member of our support group.
3. Senior technician role in one of our 100+ partner shops.
4. We can help to create a business plan to start your own business.
Taking this course
- Located in our Melbourne repair centre
- 4 -week Intensive training
- 1 on 1 expert guide
If you would like us to help you grow a business or start your own shop, our seasoned business partners will advise you on critial steps and help you to avoid the common traps.
This 4-week training costs $7800. You are expetected to have mastered basic repair skills including disassembling a phone and putting it back in one piece.
The training is held at
U 12/105 Cochranes Rd, Moorabbin VIC 3189
You’ll physically attend the training sessions 10-6 pm during weekdays.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or create an account